Data loss from portable data storage devices including memory card may affect down your Company reputation, delay in projects, fall down in business performance and other factors. As lost data may be your business records, management documents, company history or anything that has meaning for you. Memory Card Recovery Software is an effective tool to overcome all data loss problems from variety of memory card formats.
Simple to use utility easily salvages memory card stored files and folders that have been missed or deleted from memory card mass storage media due to number of reasons. Software helps to safely restore deleted or lost data even in the condition when memory card has got corrupted or formatted.
Download free demo of Memory Card Data Recovery Software that works with limited functionality to have a look towards software features and working before purchasing full version of the software.
Data Recovery Support in Major Data Loss Situations:
- Accidentally formatted disk,
- Logically corrupted media,
- Malicious program,
- Files deleted due to pressing ‘Delete’ button,
- Human faults,
- Data deleted due to Power fluctuation (while performing cut-paste operation),
- Device error and other similar data loss scenarios.
Data Recovery Support From Major Memory Card Formats Including:
- SD card
- xD card
- Multimedia card MMC
- Compact flash card CF
- Memory stick Pro Duo
- SDHC and variety of memory card formats
- Safely recovers lost data from variety of memory card formats.
- Performs easy file recovery in major data loss situations.
- Supports Kingston, Toshiba, Hitachi, Super flash and popular memory card brands.
- Easily compatible with 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and even higher capacity devices
- Uses powerful disk scanning methods to relocate and restore lost data.
- Does not require technical expertise to operate the software.
Minimum System Configuration:
- Pentium-class or equivalent Processor
- 24 MB of free disk space
- RAM 128 MB
Operating System Supported:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows NT, Windows 98