If you have suffered data loss from hard disk partitions, NTFS data recovery Software is a technically advance utility that helps user to recover back lost or missing files and folders in easiest way. With the help of file retrieval utility user can easily restore data including pictures, images, music, audio video etc that has been deleted or lost due to common data loss reason. Advance recovery program also provides the advantage to restore files even when Recycle Bin has been emptied or data has been deleted using Shift+Del keys.
NTFS partition recovery tool easily works with all major Windows platforms and is operable by even novice users without requiring any prior technical skills.
Download free trial of NTFS Data Recovery Software to understand application features and functionalities in advance before you buy full version of the software.
Supports recovery after:
- Lost, missing files and folders,
- Deleted partitions,
- Accidental file deletion,
- Emptied Recycle Bin,
- Data deleted using Shift+Del Keys,
- Software virus,
- Hard disk failure,
- Corrupted or logically damaged file system,
- Re-partitioned or cross-partitioned drives,
- Changed or formatted hard disk partitions,
- Human error and other similar data loss reasons.
Supports recovery of...
- Accidentally deleted data
- Compressed files
- Long file name
- Supports SATA, ATA, SCSI, IDE, EIDE and major hard disk standards.
Minimum System Configuration:
- Pentium-class or equivalent Processor
- 18 MB of free disk space
- RAM 128 MB
Operating System Supported:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows NT, Windows 98